Brands
Trois Rivières
Located between Sainte-Luce and Le Diamant, the Plantations Trois-Rivières are located on the south coast of Martinique, in the sunniest region of the island.
The history of the estate dates back to 1660 when Nicolas Fouquet, superintendent of finances to Louis XIV, acquired some 2,000 hectares of land between Diamante and Sainte Luce. Touched by disgrace, he sold his property in 1661 to various planters who would follow one another until 1785, when Etienne Marraud des Grottes acquired the property and began to distil rum.
In 1905, Amédée Aubéry took over the distillery and decided to definitively stop the production of sugar. Molasses rum and pure cane juice rum still coexist at that time. His son succeeded him in 1940 and enlarged the plantation, producing only pure cane juice rum (rhum agricole). In the 1950s, the plantation returned to the Marraud des Grottes family, which sold rum under the Duquesne brand. A rum sent in bulk to metropolitan ports but also aged.
It was not until 1972 that the rum bore the name of its original plantation, and 1975 for the Trois Rivières brand to be officially registered. In 1976, the Martini & Rossi group took stakes in the company, began to develop exports and installed a second distillation column in 1980.
The company Bellonie Bourdillon et Successeurs (already owner of La Mauny) acquired Trois Rivières and Duquesne in 1994. In 2004, all the equipment of the distillery was pooled on the site of the La Mauny distillery in Rivière Pilote. In 2012, the Chevrillon group bought the brands, then Campari in 2019.
Country : Martinique
Name : Trois Rivières
Address : Sainte-Luce
Website : www.troisrivieresrhum.com
Foundation : 1891


























